Prime XR Plus

Car Window Tinting

Car Window Tint

Authorized XPEL Window Tint Installer

At Universal Tint Pros, we are committed to providing the highest quality work on every vehicle call-to-action that comes through our doors. As an authorized XPEL dealer, we only offer top-of-the-line professional window tinting films. With XPEL PRIME™ XR PLUS Automotive Window Film, experience a performance that beats all other types of films on the market, all backed by a lifetime transferable warranty.


Prime XR Plus Professional Window Tinting

Superior Heat Rejection

Our multilayer nano-ceramic particle technology blocks up to 98% of infrared heat so that your vehicle stays cool all year long.

UV Ray Protection

Block over 99% of harmful UV rays that can lead to numerous skin cancers, premature aging, and skin cell damage with SPF 1,000 from XPEL PRIME™ XR PLUS.

Greater Clarity

Due to its multi-layer nano construction, XPEL PRIME™ XR PLUS provides ultra-high performance without compromising outbound visibility, meaning the days of darker window tinting are over. 

Crystal Clear Signal

If you’re worried about clear communication, don’t! Get crystal clear radio, cellular, and bluetooth signals with XPEL PRIME™ XR PLUS.

New Car Dealership Program

At Universal Tint Pros, we offer a new car dealership program to our dealership clients for a winning partnership program that delivers the fastest and most installations per day. We strive to provide our dealership clients with the finest products and support services to help their businesses thrive. 

The Universal System

  • Professional window tinting and paint protection film
  • Average 8-10 installs of window film a day
  • Precut and preshrunk ready
  • No cutting required—less waste and more profit
  • Reports and tracks inventory and profits
  • On-site vehicle installation

If you want your dealership to be known for its quality, let Universal Tint Pros be the boost you need to succeed. Take your service and selection to the next level and join our new car dealership program. Contact one of our friendly representatives today to learn more

For more information on our professional window tinting services, give us a call​

Ready to start a CONTINUOUS profit in your dealership?



Have a question?

Here are a few of our Frequently Asked Questions

Window tint percentages?

VLT (Visual Light Transmission) determines the darkness of the window tint. VLT percentage is the amount of light that is allowed to pass through.

So, with a 20% window tint, the film allows 20% of light to pass through while blocking the remaining 80%.

What is the legal tint limit?

The legal tint limit in AL is 32%.

The legal tint limit in GA is 32%.

The legal tint limit in FL is 28%.


How long do you have to wait after tinting to roll the windows down?

It takes about 10-15 days for all liquids and glues to completely dry, but customers should wait at least 3 days in the summer and 5 days in winter.



What should I use to clean my windows?

Avoid chemical products like Windex to clean to clean your windows. Instead, try using just a clean wet cloth.



How long does it take to tint a car?

Each car is different. The time to tint a car is dependent on a number of factors, including the installer, type of car and the weather.

The general wait time for a “normal” difficulty tint job is approximately 2-3 hours.



Will my tint ever bubble, peel, or turn purple?

No. Our professional installers provide expert installation that will reduce any chance of bubbling, peeling, or turning purple. Each of our films is protected with a LIFETIME warranty and will be replaced at no charge at all if an unlikely event like that were to happen.



Does the darkness level (VLT) you choose affect the price?

NO. We are so often asked if choosing a darker color in window tint will raise the price. The type of film, whether it be our CS, HP or XR, is the actual determining factor of price as well as the type of vehicle.



Does tint get darker after a few days?

No. The tint does not get darker after the initial install. As the water dries and the film completely adheres, the “haze” goes away, possibly giving the perception of a darker look.



Can i go to the car wash after i get my windows tinted?

Yes! Window tint is applied to the inside of the window, not the exterior. A simple wash to the OUTSIDE can be applied immediately after tinting as long as there is a secure seal around each window.